Hoodoo Night Skiing & Snowboarding
Register now for guided Hoodoo Night skiing/riding trips every Friday night throughout the winter! Our guided night skiing trips leave from Bend Oregon in the RAD Vans at 4:30 pm after school and head up to Hoodoo Ski Area. Participants can ski with our guides or explore on their own. The cost includes a ski ticket, pizza dinner, transportation both ways, and a whole lot of fun! Vans return to Bend at 10:30 pm.
- Every Friday Night Starting On January 13th, 2023
- We are offering trips for Ages 7-17.
- The price is $99 and includes a lift ticket, pizza dinner, transportation, and a whole bunch of fun!
- Vans will leave from Highland Elementary School at 4:30 pm and return at 10:30 pm
- Skill level: Participants MUST be able to comfortably link turns in all conditions and keep up with a group. This is usually level 5 skiers and up who feel proficient on both green and blue runs.
- Participants MUST be able to get their boots, helmets, gloves, and skis on without any assistance.
- We cannot provide rental equipment. If needed, check some sports shops around town for rental packages. Good deals can be found!
Cost: $99 Each trip is sold separately.
Skill Level (IMPORTANT): This extremely fun winter camp program is suited for snow riders who have already learned how to ski or ride, who can comfortably link turns down green and blue runs, and can keep up with the group in ALL snow conditions. Usually level 5 and up.
What To Bring For Winter Camp
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.